Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mr. Top Gun!

It's official... Today, August 19th is Mr. Top Gun's Birthday!!
I think blogger is retarded because they date my post a full day behind, and we are almost through his birthday here in Japan!


To Mr. Top Gun,
I can't believe I am celebrating another birthday with you. These past three years have flown by (hehe, get it?) and I am so blessed to have you in my life! I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I shall love you more tomorrow than I do today. My love for you will never falter, even if times seem tough and the world seems like it is out to get us- I will always be right beside you, no matter how far apart we may be. Thank you for choosing me to be your Mrs. Top Gun!! You are by far, the sexiest man alive, and I have the life long privilege of having you for the rest of my life.

Oh, Mr. Top Gun you've come a long way, since your days of being a 'swimming champion!' You still have that gorgeous auburn hair though! Don't you LOVE his long, flowing hair here? And check out those lips... He still has the most kissable, luscious lips today! Mr. Top Gun is going to kill me for posting that, but whatever. It's his Birthday!!



Happy Birthday!!! I love you!!!




3 comments:

  1. I hope Mr Top Gun has a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Happy Birthday to him! I hope the day is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mr. Top Gun!
    P.S.- Try going to settings and look under formatting. Check your time zone... you might still be under "home" time!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?