I have been running around like a woman who has lost her marbles since Monday. It is now Tuesday evening here, and I think I may still need to run around like a crazy person tomorrow- but only for a bit! Mr. Top Gun has become an elusive person in the last few days, and I now cherish each and every second I am able to spend with him (even if those seconds are counted as us sleeping together or eating a late night meal together...) His days have become filled with early morning wake-ups, crappy fast food lunches *if he has time for lunch* and late nigh arrivals home to me :( At least I have Keely, who has become her momma's lunch and naptime partner in the daytime when the heat is soooo ungodly unbearable to deal with, that I'd rather stay in my a/c cooled home and read a book or clean or do the LOADS of laundry I have been putting off! The last load is waiting to go in the dryer as I type, and Mr. Top Gun is nowhere in sight... still...
Tomorrow is his BIG DAY! Yes, that's right. Mr. Top Gun has a BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! and I have been running around getting things prepared for his surprise in the morning. Note to self: It is SUPER hard to find certain birthday items on base here. Apparently, everyone else decided they needed to have a birthday too, thus causing me to run across the base in search of the items I need! Ugh. But, I found them and now I can bake his cake and hopefully make his day a happy one tomorrow!


Awww...love the recent Keely photos! I especially love the t-shirt.
ReplyDeleteAnd - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your husband! Yay!
Happy Birthday Mr. Top Gun!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh I love Keely's shirt! She doesn't know it yet but she is about to be the most spoiled doggy in Japan. Good for her, she deserves it!
ReplyDeleteTell Mr. Top Gun HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Aw! Tell Mr. Top Gun Happy Birthday!! I hope you guys spend a great birthday together!
ReplyDeleteHey Mrs Top Gun! I've given you an award! Come by my blog to snag it :)
ReplyDeleteToo CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete