A few of the signs I have seen around our town...
A sign on the Metro bus. Apparently it stands for the following:
1. A person with a hurt ARM can take your seat. I think it looks like an erect penis!
2. A person with a child can take your seat.
3. A woman who is pregnant can take your seat.
4. A person with a HURT LEG can take your seat. Nope, this is not a pregnant person who is pooping. WTF?
A sign posted on one of the public beach areas by our house
Another sign on one of our beaches...






That is just what I needed to wake me up this morning. The picture of a child can take your seat, it looks more like, well...uhm...2 people are having a little too much after a night of drinking!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I think that bathroom sign is the best of all!
ReplyDeleteThat last one really got me laughing! That is too funny!
ReplyDeleteI really really needed a good laugh today and you definitely succeeded in doing that! The bathroom sign had me in hysterics...I have never laughed so hard imagining someone fishing for poop or cocking their leg in a urinal. Not to mention, going to the bathroom in Japan can be a trick anyways...the first time I had to squat to pee in the train station bathroom, my legs got weak (can we say out of shape) and I fell into the toilet...Thanks for a good laugh :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE these signs! "Swimming is prohibited only in swimming areas!?" Don't they mean "permitted?" I think they need a better translator... not to mention a better artist!
ReplyDeleteJust read these. I spent some time in Japan and laughed myself silly reading these. My biggest problem was when I first arrived at the airport I had to pee found a bathroom, but in the stalls it was a hole in the floor...
ReplyDeleteTake care Alli.
You have NO idea how hard I laughed at the last sign. Oh my.... wow. The person lifting their leg to pee was HILARIOUS! I want that sign!
ReplyDelete