Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I got my first blog award!

Thanks to Mrs. G.I. Joe for....

*My VERY First AWARD!!!*

I feel so honored to receive this, so I am going to pass it on to five of my favorite ladies! Go check out their oh so fab blogs- I guarantee you shall get a good laugh, very many smiles and you might even decide to follow their blogs!!

Thanks, Kimberly!

I am passing this award on to:

1. Running In Stilettos
2. SinGal (running through life)
3. Crazy Shenanigans
4. D.A.R.
5. M.G.


3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh THANK YOU!!!!!! I do love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you sooo much!!! I love your blog too! I always look forward to reading it when I see you've got a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I def. think your blog is super awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?