Sunday, August 30, 2009

Amawori Liquor- It's all right with me!

Here is what I was doing on Saturday evening...

Add some freshly squeezed Mango Juice...
And the local Okinawan Liquor, called Amawori. Apparently, my palate is QUITE fond of this rice liquor and I had not problem downing three or four drinks with Mr. Top Gun last night! The juice made the drinks seem 'not so strong,' that is, until I decided to stand up and walk down the stairs. Suddenly, I felt really warm and HAPPY! Mr. Top Gun got a kick out of seeing his 'prim and proper' lady a little tipsy, and very, very chatty! In all, we had a fabulous date night complete with a wonderful dinner (yes, I had sushi) and a fun, boozy filled evening. We even came home and watched a movie and shared some milk and cookies!
My newly found Okinawan drink: Amawori Liquor! Add some fresh juice, and you're good to go! Mrs. Top Gun is now a fan of this!

1 comment:

What's on your mind?