Monday, August 3, 2009

5 Times Sexy... Tagging!


SinGal over at Running Through Life Trying to Do Big Things, tagged me so here goes:

Write 5 things that make me feel sexy
- Post a pic (only IF I dare)
- Pass it on to 5 lovely bloggers

I'm going to add photos if I can!

* This dress! It is so comfy, yet sexy and classy at the same time.


* The way I feel when I look at my bridal portrait. I LOVE this so much. Sorry for the small pic- I can't find a larger one!



* Wearing Mr. Top Gun's Favorite, old, comfy and super soft Kansas City Royals t-shirt. Please excuse the house in the picture... We had just moved into furnished base housing in Little Rock and it was Halloween, which explains the horns I am wearing!
* My Christian Louboutin Black Pumps. I LOVE these shoes, and wore them on one of my first dates with Mr. Top Gun. Ironically enough, the waitress inquired about them as I was sitting down at our table and asked me if they were indeed the Louboutin pumps. I said yes, and when she asked the price I whispered quietly to her... Mr. Top Gun heard, and looked at me like I was crazy! Hey, he knew what he was getting into with me and still married me :)

* My last sexy thing...

When I wake-up next to Mr. Top Gun and I roll over looking all haggard and crazy with my hair on top of my head, and he looks at me and says: " God, you are so beautiful." Now, that is what really and truly makes me feel sexy!

Now, I get to tag!!
1. Shoe Goddess (Running in Stilettos)
2. Crazy Shenanigans
3. Bridge (Sunflowers and Dragon Flies)
4. M.G.
5. Rachael (A sweetheart and her soldier)



4 comments:

  1. Love that dress on you!! Where'd you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic of you in Mr. Top Gun's shirt is by far my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one hot tamale!

    Love the dress!
    Love the bridal portrait!
    Love the shoes!

    Mr. Top Gun gets 20 brownie points with me for that !

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?