Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wacky Wednesday?

Do you need some panties or men's underwear?

Well, look no further than my future home... Japan! Where they have vending machines for everything. I would like to note that I shall NOT be stopping by this panty vending machine! Gross, weird, awkward???

Would you like a nice refreshing beverage? Perhaps a beer, coke, or a coffee? Personally, I think Tommy Lee Jones looks pissed. Does he really want to endorse these products? I would be scared of approaching this machine too. I wonder though... Does Tommy Lee Jones come out of the machine? Does he sign the Coke product for you? Or, does he yell at you?Silly Japanese. Good for a laugh!



Is your Dad awesome? Because, clearly Mine is...

Mrs. Top Gun has an awesome Dad. Here, he is on a silly green bike in Maryland while on vacation to visit his parents. I really don't have anything else to add to this... Oh, and that's a Diet Coke in his hand. I asked him if it was a beer, because it looked like one. And yes, he is sitting on the wheel. I wonder why he didn't choose to hop on up onto the seat?

2 comments:

  1. I can't see the machine clearly but that's too funny! So is the bike picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh when my friend was stationed in Japan, you could get used underwear. Yeah, that's right. The porn girls would wear them, then they would sell them. Yummy!

    :) Just thought I would share.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?