Does PCS'ing make you crazy? It there such a thing as PCS induced schizophrenia? Well, if so- guess what? The Top Gun's have this disease, and judging by the photos shown below I think we both need to be committed. Thanks for the craziness, Air Force! I totally LOVE you right now. Where are my medicines at? Seriously, at this point I don't think our lives could possibly get any crazier or crappy, and if so then feel free to just throw ANYTHING else you may have in store my way- I'm ready, waiting, and will deal with it (in my high heels, of course.)
Anyways, the other evening Mr. Top Gun and I were watching t.v. and I asked him if I could draw on him. Yes, like give him a tattoo or two... See, Mrs. Top Gun has two tattoos and that makes me the 'naughty girl' in Mr. Top Gun's eyes. He has none, and never will, so me drawing on him with a sharpie is as close to 'getting inked' that he shall ever get. He looked at me like I was a space cadet, and then agreed to let me 'ink' him up! On his feet only though... I asked why, and he says: "No one can see my feet in my flight boots. Besides how gay would it be if I had to get a physical or something, and all of a sudden I bend over and the guys see my lower back tattoo drawn by you." First, when does a pop up flight physical occur? It's not time for him to get one, so I figured he would let me ink his lower back. Nope. Oh well, I got his feet!
See, Mr. Top Gun really does LOVE TEXAS!


Hahaha. Yes, any big move makes me jumpy and on edge.
ReplyDeletehe has pretty feet......i wish all guys feet where tht pretty
ReplyDelete