Mr. Top Gun, the family and myself are off to spend the day with my Aunt D, and have some delicious mexican food too! I am exhausted though from a night with absolutely NO sleep, therefore making me feel somewhat delirious. Oh well, that's nothing that a nice cold Corona can't fix right? Mr. Top Gun is driving anyways, and I'll probably be a ball of tears on the way home so perhaps two Coronas today?
As you may recall, I love Penguins. They are just so darn cute, and I swear one day I am going to hold one in my arms! Mr. Top Gun proposed to me at the Penguin encounter at Sea World after the park had closed, so these little guys have a very special place in my heart. I thought this picture was so funny and would make for a good Sunday laugh!
Haha! This little Penguin owned this photographer, and I love it!


Haha! I like this!
ReplyDelete