skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mr. Top Gun and I are going to the other side of the pond soon, so this is my last post for a few days! I am still a mess, still crying, throwing up and not able to eat... We had dinner tonight with my family and Mr. Top Gun's parents, and I took a few bites of food and that was it. The parking lot of the restaurant looked like patients from a mental hospital had escaped and were crying, yelling, crying some more and me balling like a child! I lost it when my brother hugged me and he was shaking and crying with me. So, we were the nuts of the world today, and now I am off to try to get a few hours of sleep before the dreaded taxi ride to the airport... Oh, and all of our family are going to be here at the crack of dawn to see us off. Nice, more freakin' crying!!
I'll post soon again!!
You'll do great! Hope the flight is okay and you don't have any delays or turbulence :]]
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading about your story and how you made it to Japan (with style, of course!) :]
Good luck on your flight. It may seem stressful now, but I promise, once you move you will develop your routine and meet new friends and it won't seem so bad!
ReplyDeleteI put you on my "follow" list today so that I would not miss you when you post next. May all go well with your flight and move. Be at peace as much as possible. See ya on the flip-side.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it, you can get through it! Can't wait to hear from you again. I hope you and all your stuff make it there safely.
ReplyDeleteOh my. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteWhy is this so hard for you, how far away are you going??
(Oh yea, she's not gonna be on blogger for a while, does anyone else know??)
Ummm ok come back! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteI went to the country bar last night and there was a bachelor party there and they all had top gun shirts on. Each one of them had a call name from the movie!
I thought of you! I went around quoting the movie all night to them. I think they fell in love with me! LMAO! Then we did a line dance to Danger Zone! And get this, they were from TX! None of them were military though!