Today, I did not do any of these things:*I did NOT argue with Sprint for an hour until they realized what PCS orders look like.
*I did NOT tell Mr. Top Gun to shut up (sorry, I love you.)
*I did NOT get in my car and storm out of the house in an angry, messy, fury...
*I did NOT get on the highway and let my lead foot out...
*I did NOT almost get pulled over by a State Trooper who was hiding in the bushes...
*I did NOT sustain myself all day long on only water.
*I did NOT break down in a ball of tears after visiting the grave site of one of my old HS student who passed away 3 years ago. I miss him so very much.
*I did NOT give a person the "Howdy, and welcome to Texas hello" in the parking lot...
*I did NOT throw a fit after hearing that some of the houses we have been looking at in Japan all of a sudden became 'occupied...'
*I did NOT spend copious amounts of Mr. Top Gun's money buying make-up today...
*And last I checked, I did NOT lose my mind... It's here somewhere, where are you?
Now, I am off to make dinner: Chicken fried steak, cream gravy, mashed potatoes and Mexican corn casserole :)


1. I was soooo happy to see this logo on your site! I am completely in love with MckMama and her MSC!
ReplyDelete2. Glad you seem to be feeling better today, although you really should be eating SOMETHING or you will make yourself sick again.
3. My Not of the day...I did NOT put an offer on our dream starter home today :).
I'm glad you got most of your to-do's done! And I'm guessing that texas hello in a parking lot is very similar to "want to see the shape of WV on my hand parking lot sign" Haha
ReplyDeleteI did NOT almost break down in Wal-Mart because I could not locate bathroom scales, oscillating fans, or other random items I need before I move. Then, after I did not break down I also did not lecture a Wal-Mart store clerk about the logistics of where these things would be locate were Wal-Mart designed by an ever-so-logically organized woman... I would never!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Top Gun!
ReplyDeleteI'm new here so bear with me... are these all things you really did do?????
:0)
I thought I was the only person who bought make-up to make my self feel better. Is that a Texas Girl thang?
ReplyDelete