Thursday, July 9, 2009

Attack of the Snuggies!

You know those annoying and douchie commercials you see on t.v. for the infamous "Snuggie?" Well, the Top Gun's have officially joined the ranks of those who dared to wear the snuggie. Back in January, my Mom informed us that she had ordered everyone in the family their very own snuggie, but that because they were so popular we wouldn't get them for a few months. And then my Mom showed up one day with our surprises. Mr. Top Gun got a blue one and I got the red one. We decided to visit my Nana and Grandpa and show them off at their house (which is where we are in the pictures,) and the minute we put them on my cat goes zonkers! Apparently, Zeus Baron DOES NOT LIKE SNUGGIES. I have never seen him run so fast in all the time we've had him. I think when we walked towards him, he saw us as floating ghost like creatures. Seriously, those things are HUGE and mine swallowed me up! Mr. Top Gun likes his snuggie and actually uses it, and my Dad loves his- he wears it around the house.
A note of caution from Mrs. Top Gun's Dad: "Don't wear your snuggie when you are trying to walk up the stairs with ice cream in your hand."
"Why not Dad?"
Mrs. Top Gun's Dad: "Because you can't hold the ice cream and hold the bottom of the snuggie at the same time. You HAVE TO HOLD THE BOTTOM OF THE SNUGGIE OR YOU WILL FALL. I almost fell down the stairs and died- with ice cream in my hand."



We are officially idiots. No, I don't wear mine. My cat sleeps on it.


"Want to join my cult?"

See, I told you Mr. Top Gun LOVES HIS!

Thank you Mom, for these awesome robes that you wear backward.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! They do look comfy, though. And the commercials crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHAAHAH I love that you both have a snuggie!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?