Is it possible to be in a meat coma? Well, I think it is because that it exactly how the Top Gun's currently feel after eating at the most delicious Brazilian Churrascaria tonight. Mr. Top Gun and I joined my parents for an evening of food, wine, fun, and MEAT. Lots and lots of delicious and juicy meats! If you have never been to a Churrascaria, I highly recommend you go to one- it's well worth the price tag and the service is phenomenal. I literally took a sip of my iced tea, and a few seconds later the waiter was filling my glass up again. Now, that is service! We had neat little cards that we could turn over to say: "More meat please," or "No more meat, thank you." Our cards pretty much stayed on the more please side (green side) for the entire meal. They offered over 12 different types of meat, and I ate every selection except for the lamb and the sausages. Mrs. Top Gun doesn't eat lamb- at all... yuck!
Mr. Top Gun enjoyed all 12 selections of meat, and he also polished off a 6 layer chocolate cake (with a little help from my Dad.) I had a bite of the cake, but couldn't stomach anymore to eat after stuffing myself full of sirloin and filet mignon. My Dad enjoyed the salad bar along with us, and helped himself to a Mexican Coffee for dessert- the coffee had Patron tequila in it and packed a nice punch! Below are some pictures from our night out.


Haha, is that your dad? I love his facial expression at you. Glad you had a great time.
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a great evening! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Brazilian steak houses, they are phenomenal. Glad you were able to enjoy your meat coma. =)
ReplyDeleteMy fiance loves meat. I just searched this restaurant and there are few close by. We will definitly check it out!
ReplyDeleteYou and Mr. Top Gun are so cute!! How long have you been married?
You're dads face is priceless!