Thursday, July 16, 2009

McDonald's in Japan

Do you want to be scared to death before getting your chicken nuggets? Well, then look no further than your local Japanese McDonald's! This creepy little baby awaits you...

I came across this advertisement for the local McDonald's in Okinawa, and all I can say is: WTF? Seriously, I understand the weird food choices such as Shaka Shaka Chicken (the chicken patty in a pouch that you shake!) and the Teriyaki burger, but this is downright scary as all hell. Mr. Top Gun happened to look over at my laptop when I pulled this image up and he said "That is scary as *hit. I'm not going to a McDonald's in Japan now." And you know what? I agree with him- kinda :) Mr. Top Gun also said he is now going to have nightmares about this baby, adding "Stupid kid." Oh, how I love you Mr. Top Gun. You never fail to make me laugh, even when I feel crappy like I do right now. More on my crappy feeling later... Feel free to start your speculations, because my family is sure a baby Top Gun is looming. I however, am not so sure... Monday is 'D day' to see what is going on with me!

7 comments:

  1. The McDonald baby is very odd. I doubt it is the only odd thing you find in the Japanese culture. I bet you will never have a dull moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the scariest thing I have ever seen. I am fairly certain I will have nightmares featuring it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That is creepy! I thnk I would pass on McD's over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW thats umm different...i cant say id want to eat at a mcdonalds there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he's cute!

    I don't however, think he should be used as a marketing tactic.

    Thanks for coming by my blog. Make sure to join and follow me. I just posted a new personal post.

    I'm gonna add you to my blog family and follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scary toy! I thought I had become a follower weeks ago, but apparently I suck! So I am a follower now. Wooohoooo!

    Can I just tell you I am clapping and singing along to "Deep in the Heart of Texas" right now. I am done with my comment but will continue listening till the end! Oh dear home!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?