
I am posting this early, since tomorrow I am going to be running around like crazy getting my nails done, shopping and cleaning Casa Top Gun. So, here it goes...
*What do you want to know about Mrs. Top Gun?*
I know there are some burning questions out there, so ask away! Nothing is off limits.


How many children do you plan on having?
ReplyDelete& what is the "theme" or color scheme of your house?
jsut curious :)
What is one thing that get's on your nerves that Mr Top Gun does?
ReplyDeleteHow did you guys meet?
ReplyDeleteDid you guys ever think about ending it because of the Air Force crap that can happen??
Can we have a timeline for Baby Top Gun??
What are you looking forward to about your next duty station?
What's your fave smell?
Do you like to bake? If so can you share your fave dish?
Do you like Starbucks?
Whats one thing your crave and have to have no matter what??
K, I think I'm done! lol Maybe!