Sunday, June 28, 2009

Here is what the Top Gun's did today...

We went to a family barbeque!! A good ol' Mexican family barbeque, complete with the BEST food ever. Mr. Top Gun was so happy to just be home and have some delicious food. And in case you are wondering, Mrs. Top Gun is a little mixed girl... German and Hispanic, speaks German fluently- doesn't look it. I look Hispanic, and people think I'm crazy when I mention the German in me. Here in the picture is: My Mom, Aunt V, My Nana, My Grandpa, Mrs. Top Gun and Mr. Top Gun.

Mr. Top Gun wants everyone to know he thinks he looks horrible in this picture, and that he looks like a giant. Well, I think he looks handsome and he does happen to be 6 foot 1... We had an awesome time, and now we are off to spend some quality movie time together! I'll answer your questions tomorrow... I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cute family! Mr. Top Gun does not look like a giant. Have fun with movie night!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?