Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

This is Mrs. Top Gun with her Dad during a formal function about two years ago.


And this is Mrs. Top Gun, my Brother and my Daddy underneath the Eiffell Tower, Circa 1994... Please excuse my apparel, it was the early 90's and my Mom insisted that my Brother and I wear matching colors. Why, you ask? In case we got lost.
This is Mrs. Top Gun in a bikini, with my cousin and my Daddy on the boat.
I think I was in 6th grade here. Nice outfit, Dad! Mrs. Top Gun is the one looking at the camera, and yes- had curly hair and an awesomely neon green bikini bottom!


And here we have my Daddy, asleep on the couch in our new home in Germany. He has our brand new poodle, Streak on his lap. Sadly, Streak passed away a few years ago and it broke my Dad's heart. That was his dog, and he loved him so much. Nice glasses Dad!!

Sadly, this shall be Mrs. Top Gun's last Father's Day at home with my Daddy.
Oh well, we can always Skype from Japan! I love you Dad!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I hope you get to have a great day with him!!! When are you heading to Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww love this post!!


    Espesh the eiffel tower photo!!! when will you see pop again??


    omg and is that deep in the heart of texas playing?! i'm heading there next WEEK!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?