Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And all because of this plane...


Ok. I have officially had it with this plane. Normally, I love it. I think it is sexy, super secretive and just plain awesome. However, now that Mr. Top Gun has been pushed back in his training, I have decided I am not a fan of his plane at this moment in time! I am not complaining about him being gone or away from me- trust me, Mrs. Top Gun LOVES her alone time (which may or may not include late night snacks and trashy lifetime movies...) Last night I received a phone call, which went something like this:

Mrs. Top Gun: "Hey, you are calling early. You didn't fly did you?"
Mr. Top Gun: "Well, I flew. But only a certain route."
Mrs. Top Gun: "That sucks. So you didn't complete your mission, right?"
Mr. Top Gun: "Nope. Incomplete."
Mrs. Top Gun: "So, when are you coming home then, since this pushes you back?"
Mr. Top Gun: "Guess what happened though. The Engine lever moved on it's own, and we lost an engine."
Mrs. Top Gun: "WHAT THE HELL??"
Mr. Top Gun: "It's ok, it was an emergency procedure landing and the fire trucks were on the runway when I landed. Not a big deal, we can fly with two engines."

***SERIOUSLY??***

Mr. Top Gun, can you please tell your plane to STOP being old and grumpy? I would like to have you in my arms soon.



3 comments:

  1. Whoa, you changed your background again! Like this one too :). Maybe Top Gun should NOT tell his wife that he almost crashed? Makes me nervous and I'm not even married to the kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like this background a lot! It's totally me ;)
    And yes, Mr. Top Gun should prob. keep those things to himself, but I think he feels like he should tell me. Oh well, I love him anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I had a great time at lunch today! I also like the new background! Hope your Top Gun gets back in the plane soon so he can come home to you!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?