Thursday, June 18, 2009

How was your day today ?

This morning was not good. I did not want to hear the alarm clock, listen to the kids next door SCREAMING while running around their yard, and I did NOT want to get out of bed. Mr. Top Gun called last night to tell me that his lovely plane was again, broken and that he was able to complete some of his mission, but not enough to count. UGH. Why can't maintenance please do their job and check the plane BEFORE flying? Suppose that is too much to ask of them. Whatever. Compound a late night of talking to the husband with a very, very restless and whiny me... and what do you get?

I felt like the turtle in the picture, and now after speaking with Mr. Top Gun? I decided to ball my eyes out. Yes, I totally lost it this evening when he called, and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm a space cadet! I suppose it was merely ALL of my frustrations and emotions coming out, but seriously? Now, I have a crying migraine. My eyes are swollen and I just feel poopy. Mr. Top Gun is lucky he is not here to see me right now- not a pretty sight to behold... at all. And, I feel horrible for emotionally 'throwing up' on him this evening. I'm going to bed now. If I hear another phone ring, I'm going to throw it at the freakin' wall!
I hope you all had a MUCH better day than me!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww babe I'm sorry you had such a rotten day :(. I hope tomorrow is better, definitely sending hugs your way. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog via Mrs. Jetplane's blog. I am sorry for such a crappy night. I am a military brat married to a military officer too. I hope that his plane finally decides to cooperate so that he can come home and give you a big hug. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog via Mrs. Jetplanes and wanted to say hi. My hubby is a mechanic (but not on c-130P's...so no worries there lol) in the airforce. I look forward to reading on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then, I like your hubby! hehe :)
    The mechanics at Mr. Top Guns base SUCK. Sorry, but they need to let him fly and fix his plane!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?