This pretty much sums it up...
*click on it to make it bigger*

Mrs. Top Gun is tired today. I don't give a rats butt about much and Mr. Top Gun is still "MIA." Not sure where he is, when he is going to come home to me- but I am pretty sure I would like to take a freakin' sledgehammer to his PLANE!!! RANT DAY?? YES!!!!!!! Planes break, I get that. Planes breaking every time he flies? CRAP. Where have all the good maintenance guys gone? Are there children fixing Mr. Top Gun's plane? No offense to my fellow Maintenance wives- your Husbands know what they are doing, the people at Mr. Top Gun's base do not. I feel bad for him, I really do. I wish I could fix things for him, I wish he didn't have to be all alone, and I want him to have a home cooked meal instead of eating at the chow hall every night. But, I sit amongst the 'Silent Ranks.' All I can do is give him all of the support and encouragement I can, without sounding like a mother. Mr. Top Gun is getting very antsy. His freakin' plane has managed to run his vitally important flights into the ground, and he was supposed to be home weeks ago.
Yes, I know I signed up for this crap when I married him. I lived this life as a kid, being shuttled around every few years, and crying for my daddy. So, I am entitled to rant about this now. I can only hope his flight this evening goes well *PRAYERS* If so, i'll have him home soon. I'm done now. Thanks for listening to my RANT!


It's ok. I had a mini rant today as well. Hopefully he's doing ok, I'm sure he is.
ReplyDeleteI hope he gets home soon!! i hope you have a better day/night! prayers for you and the plane :)
ReplyDelete