Monday, May 10, 2010

Totally Awesome 80's!

Last weekend, I attended an 80's themed Birthday party for one of the guys in our squadron who works for Mr. Top Gun. As usual, Mr. was NOT in attendance, as he was off at another school somewhere in the world this time... So, did I sit at home? HECK NO!! I went out and had the best time searching for and putting together my totally rad and 'fer sure' awesome 80's outfit! It wasn't hard finding ridiculous clothes like that here in Japan. The Japanese are kinda stuck in an 80's fashion rut, so all of the stores had just what I needed to make my ridiculous outfit. Here are some pictures from my "Rad" night!!

'Olivia Newton John,' 'High class 80's call girl,' and Me!
Me and 'Magnum PI...'
'George Michael,' and Me!
Me and 'Brett Michaels...' Yes, seriously.



Cost of the entire outfit?

Here's the breakdown:
* Leggings- My own, gifted at Christmas.
* Ridiculous Japanese shirt, which I cut myself- $8.00
* Cross necklace- My own.
* Earrings- $4.00 painted by me.
* Red aviator glasses- $5.00
*Pink shoes- $12.00
*Green Leg warmers- $4.50
* Pink Leg warmers- $2.50
* Red and Pink rings- $2.00
* Neon bangles- $2.10

Not too bad, right??




2 comments:

What's on your mind?