Sunday, May 16, 2010

Five for Friday... the "Late Edition."

oops... Sorry this is super late in being posted, but Mr. Top Gun whisked me away this week for a surprise b-day trip to a resort up north!! Pictures to follow shortly!

1. I LOVE that you romantically whisked me away for my birthday week/weekend.

2. I LOVE that one of my gifts was the Shark Steam Mop. I know most women may have been offended if they received a cleaning gift, but I actually asked for it- and you bought it for me!

3. I LOVE that you bought me a new SUV (well, Okinawa new :) And, how you don't complain about driving the little car.

4. I LOVE that you took care of me when I decided it would be a good idea to get a migraine on our trip...

5. I LOVE that I was blessed to have you for an entire week!!

4. I LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?