Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where in the world is Mr. Top Gun?


Well, actually I can't tell you that... But, y'all already knew that :) It seems that Mr. has flown off into the blue, but the good news is that he won't be gone too long! Enough for me to shop, have some alone time, eat dinner off of paper plates, and use plastic utensils... I may or may not also have plans to eat the cake I baked strait out of the pan...

I had some errands to run this morning before my nail appointment, and didn't plan on hearing from Mr. for awhile (due to the odd time zones,) so imagine my surprise when I logged onto my e-mail and found this little present waiting for me in my inbox:


Hmm... Someone thinks they are handsome, and certainly not coy about showing it! Here, Mr. Top Gun is displaying what I refer to as his "I know I am handsome and dashingly debonair" pose. He has been doing this same pose since we first started dating, and no- he hasn't stopped it. I think it's cute :)

Thank you for making my day! I can't wait to kiss you!



2 comments:

  1. Aw, Glad you got a surprise from him today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just started following your blog! We are getting ready to PCS to Texas and I can't tell you how excited I am! Everything I've heard about Texas seems great!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?