These are photos from Fridays annual "Old Skool" Beer pong tourney in our squadron. Apparently, the Officers and Mr. Top Gun felt the need to relive the good ol' days back in college one last time? The tourney is a tradition in our squadron, and each year the last person who is due to PCS from the island puts the party together. The patches from all of the guys and gals who have since PCS'ed in the last few years are put together in the shape of a 17, and placed on the beer pong table. Mr. Top Gun and I weren't able to play since we arrived too late to get our names on the board. Oh well, I left my beer pong days back in college 8 years ago!
See him again? And yes, that is the NEWEST Flyboy to our squadron. We literally picked him up from the airport less than 5 hours prior to this. Welcome to Japan!! No sense in letting him think that we are a dignified group, right? We like to party!!







I'm a new follower and fellow AF wife! I love your blog and your cute little bio :) Definitely looking forward to more!
ReplyDeletehahaha, love it!
ReplyDelete