Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthday weekend pictures!



Last weekend, I turned the big 28.... UGH. That hurts me to even say that number!!! Where the heck did my youth go? How did my twenties get washed down the drain so fast? And since when did two small glasses of wine cause me to become a happy go lucky, chatty, smiling and goofy Mrs. Top Gun?? WOw. Anyways, Mr. decided to surprise me with a birthday weekend trip to a resort up north in Nago, and even though it managed to rain the entire freakin time (oh, how I despise the rainy season here!!) we had a fabulous, relaxing, romantic and much needed weekend away from our 'stomping grounds.' Here are some photos from our weekend!









2 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise!!! Don't feel bad about turning 28! I turned 30 in February. I didn't even blog about it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, happy Birthday! I'm glad you guys could celebrate it together!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?