Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Momma!

That is me at age five, with my kitty cat named Ming-ming. You think I already knew I was moving to Japan at this point, with that kind of name right? I wish I had better pictures with me, but being so far away from home this is the ONLY one I had, and my Momma actually sent it to me. So, with that being said- Happy Mother's Day to the BEST Momma ever!!

Thank you for standing beside me when I couldn't find anyone else. Thank you for holding me up when I couldn't stand on my own. Thank you for giving me your feet when mine didn't work, and Thank you for helping me open, spread my wings, and eventually learn how to fly with them. No blog post could ever explain how much you mean to me, but this should suffice :) I wish I could have been in Texas with you and Nana. I miss you both so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?