As you may have heard in the news, Indonesia was recently hit by an extremely powerful typhoon and then rattled by another one and an earthquake. Mr. Top Gun happened to be flying around in the area when him and his crew were asked to fly into Indonesia and provide much needed aid and assistance to the people in the area. I just received these photos from him, and can I just say this: I AM SO STINKIN PROUD OF HIM!! My heart is filled with so much pride and joy, and I am so incredibly honored that my husband was able to help out these poor people, and he told me that the people were coming up to him and thanking and hugging him for what he has done for them. How awesome must that make him feel?
If you look closely in each picture you can see Mr. Top Gun! Just look for the tall, auburn haired guy in the flight suit- you'll see him :)




Yay Mr Top Gun! And yay for the AF!! I know you are super proud!
ReplyDeleteThis is so touching! I'm so glad he could help out people who so desperately needed aid. Yay!
ReplyDeleteWow that is SO amazing!!!
ReplyDelete