Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm blowin' this joint!

No, not THAT type of joint!!! I am referring to the fact that this time next week, I shall be in...
                                      San Antonio, Texas!!
                                  
 And what is more gorgeous than my beloved Riverwalk all decked out in her finest Christmas lights, just waiting for me to stroll down her banks, taking in the splendor of the majestic Texas sky, savoring the smells of decadent Mexican food in the air and listening to the sounds of the city all around me.


Ahhh... Being home is going to feel amazing! I only wish Mr. Top Gun were with me to celebrate... 
 

    

2 comments:

  1. You really make me want to go to TX. I will be there for BMT, but I am hoping to stroll down the river walk after I'm done!

    Go home and have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I'm glad you're getting able to leave and come back to the USA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?