Friday, October 16, 2009

Should I ask for the Prozac now, or later?

I swear to goodness that I am going to join the club of people who take Prozac. And, I am going to do to VERY SOON if Japan doesn't start straightening its act up with me! As you all recall, I was involved in an accident about a month ago, and since then my life has been hell. Due to certain circumstances involving the case (nothing serious, no jail-) and the very strict and confusing laws here in Japan, I cannot say much at this time. What I can say is this: The other party has accepted the insurance money and has re-couped the damage I caused to his car. He was not injured, albeit a 'neck strain...' Yeah, get the point? I, on the other hand was informed that until the police here conclude their investigation and the 'prosecutor' concludes his, I way very well be placed on... wait for this... SIT DOWN, GRAB A DRINK...


   *INTERNATIONAL HOLD*   This basically means that I cannot leave Japan while the case is still open. Normally, this would not be an issue considering I live here and obviously Mr. Top Gun has a certain amount of time he is committed to on the island. However, I have a plane ticket to go home in a month and a few days, and if they place the hold on me? I get to stay here ALONE for the holidays and the duration of Mr. Top Gun's trip to the sandbox! How likely is this to happen to me? Well, I am not sure. It depends upon how fast they close the case, and if I am placed on this hold I will have to fight to try to be able to go back home, with the promise of me returning.  I cannot deal with this right now. I am facing a deployment in the next few days, the fear of being alone overseas, and the fear of what may happen to me while Mr. Top Gun is out fighting this damn war. I am at a breaking point, and I don't know how much more I can take. I swear on all things holy right now, that for those of you reading this I ask one thing of all of you:
   
       *Please keep me in your prayers, and pray for this case to be settled  swiftly and justly.*

6 comments:

  1. Yes, join the prozac group, NOW!! You poor thing!! I cannot believe they are treating you as a flight risk for a car wreck that was an accident!! WTH!! Oh you poor thing!! You are in my prayers. This is the last thing you need to deal with when you are trying to savor every minute with your husband before he deploys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY HELL!!! My first international criminal blog friend... truly an honor! Hang in there babe. Have you talked to the JAG folks on base? What about at the consulate? Check with them both to see if they can give you better guidance or expedite things.

    GOOD LUCK!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you got this! You know God does everything for a reason, and he is not going to let you down! You are in my prayers honey!

    Also can I just say that's kinda cool! I mean really how many people do you know that can say they were put on International hold?! I now know 1! :)Just trying to make you smile!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a mess! I am thinking about you and hoping that this all gets sorted out quickly so that you can go home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, that is just awful that they won't let you leave! I hope the case gets closed like, yesterday and that you get home for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. That's horrible! I hope it all gets cleared up so you can go home. Just hang in there girl and hope that everything works out.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?