skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is what true, honest to goodness love looks like. And, it also happens to be what a happy and smiling me looks like before Mr. Top Gun leaves for a few months? Yeah, I thought the same thing too. Like, hey why am I SMILING HERE?? He is leaving and you are smiling... I suppose I remembered that I didn't want to look too completely desolate and helpless in at least one picture. Don't worry though- The pictures of me crying my eyes out, all reddened and mascara dripping down my face are to come in the following days. In the meantime, I am just trying to savor every last second I have in my husband's arms.
I can't believe he has to fly away already. I am NOT ready for this!
*P.S. Please ignore the clutter on my bar area... We all know how messy a deploying Husband can make our home right?*
Hey honey! You can do this! I know you don't want to, but you are one strong chick!Otherwise Mr. Top Gun wouldn't have picked you! Deployments sucks! Trust me I know that, but the second he is back in your arms, all those bad days will melt away. Just keep you eye on the prize, Mr. Top Gun back in your arms!
ReplyDeleteAw, Hang in there girl!
ReplyDeleteD Day is never fun!! Homecoming Day makes it all worth it. I hope the deployment goes smoothly for you!!!
ReplyDelete