Isn't this one heck of a view? Well, this is what Mr. Top Gun sees everyday from his "office." Of course the scenery changes with each mission, but I was able to procure these pictures from him this time. These photos are from his latest trip, where he and his fellow crew members assisted and aided the Indonesian people after the devastating earthquakes hit the area.
He is in one of the seats in the cockpit :) I am so darn proud of him!!
He is somewhere in here too... He is a secretive Mr. Top Gun!
Taking a picture of the Volcano! And yes, he DID take this one.
This is a volcano with a lake on top of it! Very cool right? And no worries- He was still flying and did NOT take this picture... Someone else did, and I had it sent to me.
Just another day in the life of Mr. Top Gun! Looks difficult right? I wish I had the opportunity so fly over and see these gorgeous landscapes, but for now I will remain quite content living vicariously through Mr. Top Gun.







Ahhhh I love pics like this! My ex use to send me pics of when they droped the back of the plane and he would sit on the edge snapping away. Of course I never thought he was actually sitting on the edge, until his firend sent me that pic....I about died when I saw it!
ReplyDeleteSeeing pics like this you know there is a God, because it is sooo beautiful! Mr. Top Gun is lucky he gets to see things like that all the time. Of course he is also lucky he has such a GREAT wife! :)
Those are great pictures!
ReplyDelete