This is my incredible Nana. She may only stand a whopping 4 foot 11 and a half, but boy is she a feisty one! This lady is my rock. She is my shoulder to cry on, my person who makes all bad things go away, my heart, my life. I pretty much would say she is the best Nana in the entire world, and my second mom. No words could ever come close to describing how much she means to me- but that's ok, because she knows and that is what matters. I wish I could be in her arms right now and tell her how much I love her. Being this far away sucks!
My Mom. She is an eccentric one, but she is my momma and I love her!
My Daddy. He looks like a complete hard ass here, but he is really just a big old goofy mess! Although, I wouldn't want to be under his Command... He can chew some pretty good rear if you piss him off!
My parents. Although I may not agree with them on everything in life, and though we do get into it with each other, I love them and miss them.
Ahhh. My Mr. Top Gun! He is my rock, my sounding board, my shoulder to cry on, my fixer of life's crappy moments, my soulmate and my best friend. I swear I must have done something really, really good in my life to end up married to such an incredible man!
This is me and my Grandpa and my Brother, the night before Mr. Top Gun and I left for Japan. I honestly don't know why we are all smiling here, because right after the picture was taken we all burst into tears. My brother saw me crying when he was hugging me and said: "Damn, now you are making me cry." Then he started shaking in my arms as I told him goodbye. That was one of the worst feelings ever in the world, but at the same time it made me feel the love my brother has for me (even if he does act like an ass most of the times!)
This picture was taken during our Wedding Reception, and these two people are MY WORLD. They are my Nana and Grandpa, and I don't know what i'd do without them. They have been a constant in my life since they found out my mom was preggers with me 27 years ago, and with each day their love for me (and mine for them) continued to increase. They have stood beside me in my absolute darkest hours and assured me things would be alright. They have provided for me in ways that most children and grown adults have and most likely will never experience. They were there to cheer me on in life- no matter how small or huge my accomplishments or goals were, and they have been there to watch me cry my eyes out, throw fits and tell them life is horrible- only to find myself running into their open arms and letting it all wash away. My Nana and Grandpa are two of the most important people in my life (besides Mr. Top Gun,) and I owe my life to them. They taught me life lessons, and they shaped and molded me into the woman I have become today. My heart aches to think of how far away from me they are, and I would give anything to hug them both right this very second- even if that meant sacrificing a few moments of my time on this earth. Nana and Grandpa, you two mean the world, the sun, the moon, the stars and the entire galaxy to me. I love you both so very much!
Nana and Grandpa. Still in love after 52 years! One day, I hope that Mr. Top Gun and I can say we've accomplished that too. *I think Grandpa wanted to know why someone took his picture. He has always been silly about allowing others to photograph him!*
Nana and Grandpa. Still in love after 52 years! One day, I hope that Mr. Top Gun and I can say we've accomplished that too. *I think Grandpa wanted to know why someone took his picture. He has always been silly about allowing others to photograph him!*


Aw, I know you miss your family right now but hang in there! You'll get to see them soon!
ReplyDelete