Today we visited the lovely impound lot on one of the bases here, so Mr. Top Gun could actually see what I did to his baby *Sooo Sorry!!,* and to de-register and total the vehicle. Upon walking into the lot and spotting the car, I immediately broke into tears in front of Mr. Top Gun and a very understanding and caring SSGT. I swear I looked like the Officer's Wife who had gone crazy or was having a nervous breakdown in broad daylight! Klassy, Mrs. Top Gun! I managed to dry my eyes enough to have Mr. Top Gun snap my photo in front of the car. If you look closely, you can see that my left hand is open and kinda placed on the top of the hood of the car. In my hand is the cross I placed in Mr. Top Gun's car the night before the accident. Throughout the process of being hit, and having the car spin 180 degrees, that cross DID NOT MOVE AN INCH. It was still in the same place I had laid it- right upon the driver's side upper dashboard area.
*My Angels were undoubtedly watching over me during the accident.*






Oh man! I know when you described the wreck it sounded bad but seeing these pictures...Ek!!! I'm glad you're ok!
ReplyDelete