Monday, November 23, 2009

Sending Christmas in a Box

This year, Mr. Top Gun is not going to be around for any of the holidays, including Christmas- Courtesy of the Air Force! *Ugh* So, I decided to send Christmas to him!! I am going to list what I put into his 'Christmas Box' because he DOES not have time to get onto the internet, and even if he did he wouldn't have the time to look at my blog! After running around all day yesterday in search of the perfect last minute items to complete "Christmas in a Box," I finally landed at good old Target and walked around the entire store for 2 hours... I am sure the employees thought I looked like a weird old lady with odd Christmas items in her cart, but I successfully found everything I needed and more! Here is what Mr. Top Gun is getting...

Well, here is the short list!





A mini LED Green Christmas Tree, with handmade decorations on it (yes, I made them)
Handmade Red Felt Hearts with our names on each of them
Cookies, candies, goodies
3 new DVD's- G.I. Joe, Star Trek, and the Alway's Sunny in Philadelphia X-mas special.
2 pairs of super warm socks
Hallmark "Merry Smoochmas" Ornament
Chips and a mini queso from Texas!
Bean Dip (Mr. Top Gun Loves it )
Hickory Farms Summer Sausage (Loves this and MUST have one every x-mas)
Pita Chips
Stocking with his name on it
Picture of me in a frame :)
Toiletries
Chocolate marshmallow snowmen (enough for him and his crew)
2 Christmas cards from me :)
Beef jerky

 And so many other goodies, I can't list them all! His package was bursting at the seams when I taped it up last night, and thankfully the Post Office still accepted it in the flat rate overseas shipping box! Too bad I wasn't able to fit myself into the box and be shipped to him... *Sigh*

1 comment:

What's on your mind?