Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dear, Mr. Top Gun and his plane...

I am feeling sorry for myself today. Is that right? Probably not, considering where Mr. Top Gun is and where I am- I really don't have anything to complain about. But here's the thing... You know when you are single, you think of yourself and it's just you. When you get married, it suddenly becomes US, and you no longer think solely about yourself anymore. (Well, I am sure some people do, but you get what I am saying!) My point is that I am not whole without Mr. Top Gun by my side. He completes me, he stands beside me no matter what, and he always makes me smile when I think my world is crashing down around me.

I really hit the jackpot when I married him! Now, just send him home already! Or, feel free to fly your plane back to me at any given moment :) I am fine with the plane being the 'mistress' in our marriage, but I would like to point out that you have spent an excessive amount of time with her already.

Like my art don't cha? I know, I am good. Please don't judge the mess in the background... this photo was taken a few weeks prior to Mr. Top Gun's trip to the sandbox, and our house was a wreck! However, I would like to clarify that I completely cleaned it and decorated (all 4 floors of it!) before leaving for Texas. He is going to be so surprised when he gets home :)


Please tell said plane her time with you is shortly running out. I would like you in my arms in oh, let's say a few months? LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry you were having a rough day. Hope he comes home soon!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?