Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's going on with baby Top Gun this week!


By the end of this week, baby Top Gun shall be eight weeks already! How am I feeling, you ask? Well, I feel like I can never get enough sleep, and have been experiencing small waves of nausea... No actual sickness yet, and from what I've heard that is a good thing!! It also means little baby Top Gun may have a better chance of being a boy!!! YAY!!! I really feel like a zombie though, and even after the arduous task of putting my make-up on and getting dressed, I look in the mirror and see the walking dead. Mr. assures me I look gorgeous, but I have other thoughts...

My appetite has been up and down this week. I really haven't developed said food aversions (yet,) but I have def. been craving certain things. On the list this week? FRUIT! I have devoured pineapple, grapefruit, grapes, melon and bananas. Also, I have decided to eat a lot of mexican noodle soup... I think because it is comforting to me and well, it tastes yummy! I have also been craving red meat and fruit juices. A few times this week I haven't had much of an appetite, and therefore my penance for cooking dinner has been somewhat non existent, and poor Mr. has suffered a bit...

We went to my pre-natal appointment earlier in the week, and I am seven weeks and three days preggo! Next Tuesday will be eight weeks already, and Mr. and I have an appt. in about three weeks for our ultrasound!! I cannot wait to see our baby and hear his heartbeat :) My clothes are still fitting like normal, (but I swear I feel HUGE already...)

I found this pic online, and this is what baby Top Gun looks like at Seven weeks... WOW.



2 comments:

What's on your mind?