
Our first tiff? FOOD. Yes, food. My indecisive self cannot choose between Subway or Mexican, but the one thing I was certain of? Dessert!! Cake in mind, we make it out of the house and to the base, only to argue about this on the way there:
Tiff number two: Do we have a 'wet room,' in our house, or another room?? WHAT??? In all honesty, I actually started this one. I feel bad now, because everything he said to me I looked at him like he was nuts, and that made things worse. On to dinner? Sure...
We pull up to the building, and I decide to walk slowly behind him. No big deal, right? WRONG.
Tiff number three: He offers to slow down for me, and I bite his head off. Oh GOD. Not again!!!!! Then, what do I do? I storm off and have the brilliant idea to WALK to the BX?? Where the heck is my brain, and who is this alien creature that has become me?? Like the fabulous husband he is, he follows me in the car until I get in (which was like two seconds later!) We finally get dinner, make it home and are able to eat and watch some shows. But...
Yes. There is a but... I see a commercial for oranges. ORANGES, people!! And the next thing I know, the picture of the family drinking OJ makes me break into the most hideous, revolting, snotty cry ever. I proceeded to go on and on about how I just want to fly home to Texas and be with my Nana and Grandpa. Then I start in on how I miss my cat. I miss Texas too. I want to be with my brother today on his b-day... GOD. Wow. What a mess! Mr. comes over and holds me, and a few minutes later? I'm good.
But not for long. I tuck him into bed, and come downstairs to call my family. I bawl to my Nana. Forever. I go to watch some T.V. and get emotional again. Call her, bawl again. Does this ever stop?? I sure hope so ;)


oh dear...I'm laughing so hard right now. Not at you. But because your preggo tiffs are me on a regular, crazy basis :). Just ask Jordan. He thinks I'm nuts. I probably am. I love you. So does Mr. Top Gun.
ReplyDelete