Happy Father's Day, Papi!!
I hate being half way across the world from you on your special day, but know that I send all of my love across the ocean. Since I am not close to home, I don't have access to my older photos of my dad and I to post. So, here are a few from the past few years.
Showing off his Beer sampler, Christmas 2008. This was the last Christmas Mr. Top Gun and I were able to spend in Texas.

Proudly showing off his numerous homegrown limes from one of him many trees in the backyard! Thanksgiving, 2009. Mr. Top Gun was deployed...




Aw, sorry you couldn't be with him today!
ReplyDeleteIt isn't easy not getting to spend Father's Day with your Father. I haven't been able to in 9 years. I understand. I was able to spend Mother's Day for the first time in 9 years with my mom this year! Oh the life of the military, isn't the easy life for sure! How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteAwe I'm sorry you were so far away. I missed my papa too! Sweet post :)
ReplyDelete