Wow. This pregnancy thing is really beginning to kick my butt! Between trying to suck up all the sleep I can at night (ok, and in the daytime too,) keeping the house clean, running to the Doctors all last week, keeping up with laundry and attempting to cook dinner *attempting,* because I don't have the worlds largest appetite right now... I am DEAD TIRED. Like sleep all day tired and wake up to shower, eat, walk the dog and then crawl back onto the couch. Goodness, I feel like a slob!
Anyways, last night Mr. Top Gun and I had returned from a lovely dinner at one of our fave restaurants and I noticed a few hours into sitting on the couch (like I hadn't sat on it enough, already!) that he has moseyed into the kitchen, and was pecking around like a hungry little chick. I needed to run upstairs for something, so when I returned I found this little creature standing in my kitchen...


What do you wanna bet he gains a sympathy belly?
ReplyDeleteToo funny, my husband gained weight with both of my pregnancies!
ReplyDeleteMy husband gained weight when I was pregnant the first time too. So funny how that works.
ReplyDeleteAw, get some rest! You're growing a baby!
ReplyDelete