Thursday, June 10, 2010

Giveaway EXTENSION!!

If ya hadn't already heard, I am PREGGO. So, I am taking the opportunity to use that as an excuse (hehe) and extend my giveaway deadline for another week! I have had NO energy to get out and shop for cool stuff, so hopefully I can do so this weekend when Mr. Top Gun is off and can drive my tired, preggo butt around :)

If you haven't already entered, here is what you need to do:

1. Mention me and link me up on your blog.
2. Comment on my post(s.)
3. Send me an e-mail @ mrandmrstopgun@gmail.com!

Happy Entering!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! BABYTOP GUN IS ONTHE WY! Well I am so happy for you guys, congrats! I am going to wait till this weekend and go back read all the blogs! I can't wait to hear/read all about it!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?