Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Summer must haves!

What do I insist on having in my beauty repertoire for this upcoming summer, you ask? Well, in lieu of taking up an entire page or five, I have narrowed it down to my essentials! Trust me, it was HARD to do!


St. Ives Body Polish. Love this!! Use it in the shower, or use it an an awesome exfoliator for your hands. Plus, it contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals! Huge plus for me :)
And next we have the 'matching' body lotion. I have been a devoted St. Ives user since the 6th grade, and refuse to use any other lotion. Shocking coming from the girl who pays $20.00 for lip gloss and a few hundred for some cute shoes, right? It doesn't leave my skin feeling all tacky and greasy, and it smells great!
Ah, my Godsend called the PedEgg! Seriously, since moving to Okinawa, I have realized that my high heels have been replaced by flip-flops, and that wearing flip-flops all the time leads to my heels sometimes *Sometimes, ok people!* looking and feeling like nasty ass sandpaper. This is not a good thing. In comes the PedEgg, and with a few swipes over my heels, the nastyness is filed away!

Want your hair to smell like Heaven? Well, then use this! I stumbled across these at the BX *Gasp!* yes, the BX... I happened to have my good friend with me who actually insisted I purchase them, upon telling me how her husband goes crazy over the subtle yet delicious smell it leaves upon her hair. I bought it, came home and tried it, and then proceeded to shove my hair in Mr. Top Guns face and ask him to smell it. Verdict? He loved it!! This is the perfect shampoo/conditioner to use on a hot and sunny day, especially after time tanning or at the beach. It leaves my hair soft, yet volumized (and lord knows at my age I shall take any volume I can get!)
Burt's Bees. Utterly and completely addicted. Just take a mere look around my house, and one is sure to find a tube of the balm lying around. That includes every room in my home, too!
And last, but not least... My beloved Australian Gold tanning lotion! I really don't even need to use this since I tan super fast, (Mr. contributes it to my 'Mexican' genes) but I looove this stuff!! And besides, I do live on a tropical island and I spend a lot of time outside :)



1 comment:

  1. I'll have to look for that shampoo! And I use that same tanning lotion!! It's so great!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?