Tuesday, April 13, 2010

When did I become THAT old??

Umm, I think I got old overnight... The last I remembered, my 'little' Brother was a typical 21 year old college frat boy, who was more interested in partying and his BMW. The LAST thing he wanted was a girlfriend- someone who he had to be responsible for, care for and give his heart to. Well, I leave Texas and come back to Japan after the holidays, and all of a sudden this gorgeous girl pops up in his life...

I really didn't think anything of it at first, given my brother's track record with girls. He gets bored easily and he is super duper picky! That's a good thing though, because this girl he found is amazing! I am just so darn happy for him, and I hope he realizes that he really has found a true gem amongst a pile of rocks, and hangs on to her. The pictures below are from her sisters wedding they attended last weekend. I can't believe how tall and handsome my brother has become!!


So, dearest brother: Please stop growing up. I still remember you as my little baby in 'the pea pod' after I helped mom give you a bath. I miss you terribly, and can't wait until I can give you a big old hug! Love, your Top Gun Sister. PS- If you break miss R's heart, I am going to be extremely upset with you.

1 comment:

What's on your mind?