Thursday, April 1, 2010

FYI- It's April now. Lose the Stache. Please!

Welcome to my hell. Seriously, it is APRIL here, people and that means... GOODBYE, Moustache! Right?
Epic FAIL. Epic FAIL. Mr. Top Gun and I were chatting on Skype last night, and I asked him if he had shaved it since today was the 1st. I think the conversation below explains... Have fun reading about my nightmare ;)



Me:
Are you coming home with it?

Mr. Top Gun:
i dont know yet, it depends on when they do the pic, if i do come home with it, we're supposed to do the pic at the squadron and then we can shave it there

Me:
Thank GOD. I will do this if I see you with it *punching icon*

Mr. Top Gun:
haha

Me:
Shave it in the bathroom before I come pick you up- puh-lease

Mr. Top Gun:
haha, ok

Mr. Top Gun:
i look sexy though

Me:
Nope

Me:
Nope, you don't

Mr. Top Gun
yes

Me:
If you don't shave it there at the squadron, then the Easter Bunny takes your goodies and you get no dinner and no sex.


Mr. Top Gun
i doubt that, i would still get sex and treats

Me:
Really?

Mr. Top Gun:
Yeah, I would because you love me too much.

(((END)))

Seriously though- He is having some ridiculous crew photo taken, and god I cannot wait to see this one!! I told him he will shave it at the squadron if they don't have time to get it taken before he heads home, because if he wants a ride home?? Well, it will be shaved before I see his handsome face! PRAY FOR ME PEOPLE, PRAY FOR ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe! This is too funny. And it sounds a lot like something my husband would say to me, too!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?