Well, this is the end. Yes, it is April 7th, and I am just now posting this... Give me a break- Mr. Top Gun finally came home from flying around the world, and I have been enjoying my time with him. He headed back to work today, so that it why I am am able to update my poor little blog!
He actually got home late last weekend, and when I arrived to pick him up at the Squadron it was really dark, so I wasn't able to immediately spot him. I decided it might be a good idea to clear the passenger seat of my purse, jacket, and a box from the post office (which had been in there for a week,) and apparently in between this time, I managed to do the following: I decided I needed to call him on his cellphone to see if he really was at the Squadron, and proceeded to THROW my cellphone in between the seats. As I am bending over to look for my cellphone, I realize that the guys are starting to come out of building and that I should probably NOT be bending over like that... Well, guess whose voice I hear in the distance... This is what I heard: "Yeah! I like what I see!!"
Oh, goodness. That is my husband for you! When I finally turn around and look at him, it is so dark outside that all I can see is a man in a flightsuit and jacket... and then, it happens... THE MOUSTACHE APPEARS, AGAIN!! Barf. Seriously, he looked handsome as all heck, but I expected that crap on his lip to be shaved prior to me seeing him. After the reunion, we decided to run to the shoppette for milk (for me, of course.) As we are walking in the store, I turn and see him in the light and realize that it is now the first week in April, nobody else has a moustache around us, and I am now the wife who has a husband who has 'gone rogue...' Oh, and the best part to all of this? It was a lovely Saturday night, and we were the cool couple at the shoppette buying milk, not liquor or beer. I know, we are waaay too awesome for words :)
I was able to snap a quick photo before I proceeded to make Mr. Top Gun march upstairs and shave that crap off of his face. THANK GOD it is over! Goodbye, moustache March and April!
Yeah, he looks thrilled.


No comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?