Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yes, I have the best husband. It's true!

This morning I woke up feeling like complete and utter crap. You know how when you wake up in the middle of the night with that "oh god, I am getting sick feeling?" Yeah, that was me last night. I swear my fever and body aches came out of nowhere, and I spent the hours from 1-5 a.m. tossing and turning in an attempt to find a comfortable sleeping position. How did that go you ask? FAIL. HUGE FAIL. I finally passed out around 6:30, and woke up around 2:00 to the doorbell ringing- like crazy!

Normally, I would have ignored it but I figured it was probably the Fed ex man delivering some of my presents for family, and that answering the door would be a wise choice. * I happen to have a very deep love for my Fed ex man here during the holidays* So, I open the door looking like death and I am pretty sure the poor guy wanted to run the hell away from the house (I looked that scary- trust me...) In my sick and groggy fog, I am handed the most fabulous black and gold box with these letters written on it: FTD. Omg... who the hell is sending me flowers? Mr. Top Gun never has time to get on the slow ass internet over in the god forsaken place he is at, so I figured they may be from my Mil and Fil... 

I open the box, and find these:
                                               * Picture taken in my Nana and Grandpa's House*


*My room at my Nana and Grandpa's house*


Wow. The dashing, debonair, and dangerously handsome man that I call my Husband happened to find the time to connect to the slow ass internet over there, order these stunning roses and send them to me! I also happened to receive the most take your breath away, leave you in tears card from him tucked inside. Now, if that isn't enough to make a girl feel like a million bucks and suddenly get over her sickness, then I don't know what is! Too bad he wasn't waiting outside behind the bushes right? Oh well, this deployment is over 1/2 way OVER!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, pretty flowers!!! I'm glad they brightened your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I am impressed. The flowers that my hubby sent me from FTD were nearly dead when I got them. I was not a happy woman! Beautiful roses and I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?