Tuesday, December 1, 2009

When Mr. Top Gun can't be in Texas...

What do you do when your husband has been 'stolen' away from you by the Air Force? Well, if you are Mrs. Top Gun, you go crazy with internet shopping!!! I have logged hours and hours of shopping (do I get an award for this?) and the sad part about it all? I can't even send the actual presents I have ordered for Mr. Top Gun over there!! We will have a mini-Christmas when he returns home, so yes, he will get his gifts ;) In the meantime however, I have decided that he deserves to have a little taste of Texas shipped to him (ok, and his crew- because he always shares... sweet man!)  So, in the next few days Mr. Top Gun will be greeted with a package full of these:

                                                                 TEXAS TAMALES!


                                                       These are the beef tamales


Texas Salsa for his tamales


These are the chicken tamales



These are the pork tamales


And the Chocolate dessert tamales!!


I am guessing that when he gets this box full of yummies, he will probably run to his room and hide it! He says his crew goes nuts when he gets a package, because they all know I pack awesome stuff inside for him. Awww... I miss him!!

1 comment:

What's on your mind?