Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fredericksburg, Texas and Santa Claus!

Yesterday, my parents and I took a drive up to Fredericksburg, Texas, and had a fun filled day of shopping and eating and more shopping! I dropped into the Lucchese Boot store, and zeroed in on a few beauties that wanted to come home with me. Sadly though, my huge German foot didn't want to fit into the size 7's and 8's they had, so I shall be making a trip to the Quarry here in San Antonio before I head back to Japan to pick out my boots! Hey- this Texas girl needs herself a new pair of boots, and the fact that I live on a tropical island in Japan does not deter me from buying them. Boots on a Texans feet are like Nike's to us. We wear them whenever and wherever, and you can bet that my new boots *hoping I find them,* shall see the sand and coral dust of Okinawa!

Here are some pictures from my latest shenanigans in Fredericksburg, Texas. Santa Claus was found in the local German bakery we stopped in for some to die for pastries to bring home, and my Dad had this to say: "You know, after you sat on his lap, he won't be able to stand up now!" Thanks Dad! When I sat down, he asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him I wanted my Husband home from the sandbox. He looked at me and said: "Well, as long as he is NOT HERE, he is considered your boyfriend." SANTA??!?! You are rather naughty, aren't you ;)


                                                                  Texas Santa!



Sorry, Santa- I'm married!


In front of Rustlin' Rob's, with the Garlic


UT Hotsauce?? Freakin Awesome!!


My Dad with his "Asbirin" Hotsauce...


My Mom with her "Black Widow" Hotsauce.


Daughter...



Daddy! With his walking stick.


ONLY IN TEXAS!!!! Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?