Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where, oh Where is Mr. Top Gun??

 I need my husband home, and I need him home NOW! After a flight halfway around the world, stops in various locations around the globe and one broken ASS plane... He  is *DRUM ROLL*

  FINALLY, HOPEFULLY, ON HIS WAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! With some major prayers and lots of luck, I should be kissing him tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Look for my reunion pictures in a few days... Hey, I am locking the doors and keeping  Mr. Top Gun in bed with me for awhile. Or, as he says: 'We shall eat when we are hungry, and just run around naked."  Ah, now that is my husband speaking. God, how I have missed him!

He really is coming home, and it hit me just now. I am freaked out, nervous, scared, excited, worried about what I should wear to meet him, how should I style my hair? OMG- it's supposed to rain tomorrow, so now I need to find a cute umbrella... His Christmas presents have all been wrapped and placed  under our ficus tree (hey, I flew the coop for the holidays, so no tree this year for the Top Gun's,) and the house is immaculate. I keep pacing up and down the fours floors of our house looking for 'flaws' to fix... At least with all of the pacing and walking up and down the stairs, I am getting one heck of a workout!

So, here's to luck and me getting to run into his arms tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

What's on your mind?