My best friend here, Mrs. S, was sweet enough to drive me to the airport to pick up Mr. Top Gun and allow us to fill up her car with ALL of his HUGE bags! Since he flew commercial this time, it was a little more challenging getting all of his stuff, but he still made it!! A few days late, but he made it! She slyly took these candid pictures, because as soon as I saw him smiling and waving to me from begind the glass doors, everything around me went silent.... From then on, it was just me, the airport terminal and Mr. Top Gun! Enjoy!
Entering the Roaring 20s
6 years ago









These pictures brought tears to my eyes!! Enjoy R&R!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm so happy for you girly! You look soooooooooooo happy! Give him a big Thank You kiss for me! (ok, maybe just a hug, I won't steal your Top Gun from you :-p)
ReplyDeleteAw yay!!! Love these!
ReplyDelete