Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Okinawa Fruits land and Pineapple Park!

Last weekend, some of my favorite girls and  I decided we needed to get out of the house. Their husbands work for Mr. Top Gun, and I LOVE these girls!! So, with their hubbies being lazy and playing video games, and mine over in the freakin' sandbox, we decided to take a lovely 2 hour drive up North to Nago, and visit the Okinawa Fruits Land and the Nago Pineapple Park! It was sooo much fun, and we laughed, told jokes, and totally jammed out to tunes in the car on the way up there. Oh, and the best part of the entire trip? The Pineapple Park, and the endless FREE supply of freshly sliced Okinawa pineapple, pineapple wine *Yes, WINE!*, cookies, candies, lotions, soaps, juice, chocolates, and... PINEAPPLE WINE CAKE. OMG. This is sooo moist and delicious, and one bite of it... you are completely hooked! I purchased one of the cakes, and I am attempting to save one of the individually packaged ones for Mr. Top Gun... Key word- Attempting... Those cakes are killer good :)



                     










                                            




                                                       

                                          

                                                     

                                           

                                            

                                            













                                 

                                                

                                            

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'm commented on your blog before but I've been following for awhile! What an awesome day excursion to experience with fun girlfriends!! I bet the pictures don't do the place justice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as we have lived in Japan I still have not been to OKI! The husband has a few times for work and he says its great! Maybe this summer.

    Do you happen to collect the Japan mugs??

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?